- Coaching license: Level 2 (UEFA-A) license
- Years of coaching experience: 2 years
- Youth Soccer Coach Assistant U10 & U14. ComillasClub de Fútbol. Spanish Federation (RFEF) – La Rioja, Spain
- Youth Soccer Head Coach U10. Club Deporte para DCA – Madrid, Spain.
- MontessoriSchool Soccer Coach. Extracurricular U14 – Würzburg, Germany.
- +5years of Physical Education Teaching in Elementary, Middle School and HighSchool.
Youth PlayingExperience & Awards:
- U10 / U12/ U14/ U16/ U18 ASTUR VEGADENSE, Asturias, SPAIN
- FUTSAL U14 FINALIST, Asturias (AutonomousCommunity), SPAIN
Semi-Professional Playing Experience:
- FERREIRA CF – PREFERRED, Galicia, SPAIN (5ªDivision)
- SAN MARCIAL – PREFERRED, La Rioja, SPAIN (6ªDivision)
- EINHEIT ZU PANKOW – BEZIRKSLIGA, Berlin, GERMANY(8ª Division)
- ASTUR VEGADENSE –1º REGIONAL, Asturias, SPAIN(7ª Division)
- TV73WÜRZBURG – KREISKLASSE A, Würzburg, GERMANY (9ª Division)
- CULTURES UNITED – UPSL, Seattle, WA
- AD RIO MAO – FUTSAL REGIONAL, Galicia, SPAIN (5ªDivision)
- Singer-song writing
- Beach walks
How do you hope to inspire your players?
Trying to transmit values of partnership self-discipline and strategies to learn from failure.
It is also important for players to understand that passing the ball to a teammate is just as fulfilling as having the ball all to themselves. Enjoying the game and doing it well together is the common goal.