- USSF National "D"Coaching License
- 14 years coaching experience
- Assistant Varsity Coach at Landon School
- ODP Coach for U12 Boys
- 5 years at Challenger Sports (worked with kids from 2 y/o to high school level) & awarded Baltimore region coach of the year 2016
- Bachelors degree in Coaching & Sport Development
- Masters degree inExercise & Sports Coaching
- 3 years coaching Men’s Football at Manchester Metropolitan University, England
Collegiate Playing Experience:
- Won a university title at Manchester Metropolitan University, England
- Awarded Clubman of the Year on 2 occasions
- Anything sports related
- Spending time with family & friends
What do you enjoy about coaching?
The part I enjoy most about coaching is seeing the soccer-specific & personal growth that these kids achieve. It’s important to help them see their own potential & being a part of that developmental journey is a privilege.