- Years of coaching experience: 1 years
- Juventus DC Metro U13B Academy Assistant (2022)
Youth Playing Experience & Awards:
- SAC Travel (5-7 years)
- Thunder Travel Soccer (3-4 years)
- River Hill High School (3 years Varsity)
- Maryland State Cup Finalist
- Maryland High School State Champion (2014)
Collegiate/Professional Playing Experience:
- University of Maryland Club Soccer (4 years)
- Eating anything and everything (mostly pizza)
- Watching movies and TV shows
- Hanging out with friends and playing sports
Why did you choose to become a coach?
There are a lot of things I struggled with as a player. These are abilities that make a good player a great one. I want to pass those lessons on to the next generation of soccer. There are also skills and abilities I excelled in and experiences I have had. These are also things I feel can be crucial to a young player’s development.
What do you enjoy about coaching?
I enjoy helping in any capacity. If I can do that through something I have always had a passion for, it’s the best of both worlds.
How do you hope to inspire your players?
If my players put the work in and work hard in everything they learn and experience, they can get to where they want to be.