- Coaching license: National “D” License
- Years of coaching experience: (12 years)
- Juventus DCMetro (3 years)- U12s, U17s, U15s
- Churchill High School JV head coach (5 years)
- Richard Montgomery Varsity head coach (6 years)
- Pivotal Play soccer training (7 years)
- Potomac Soccer Club Head coach u10s and U11s (4 years)
Youth Playing Experience & Awards:
- Bethesda Soccer Club player (6 years)
- Potomac Soccer Club player (5 years)
- WAGS level (Washington Area Girls Soccer League)
Collegiate/Professional Playing Experience:
- Club Soccer, University of Maryland (4 years)
- Watching TV
Why did you choose to become a coach?
I chose to be a coach because I love the game of soccer, and wanted to promote and contribute to the growth of the game to the women and girls in my community. I played for years in the Rockville/Potomac area, and had a father who was a coach and I always admired the great things he did for the kids in the community, and how great his teams were. The family unit teams bring plus the growth in the sport of soccer is my passion.