Coaching Experience: Classic level
- Years of coaching experience: 4
- Coached in college for Methodist Universities Mini Program
- Coached a total of 2 U8 & U10 classic teams at Arrington Training & Development
- Academy of the Holy Cross Head JV Coach
- Current girls U10 & U12 classic coach at Juventus
Youth Playing Experience & Awards:
Bethesda Soccer Club:
- ECNL(U13-U23), Region 1 Premier League, WAGSL
- U23 National Finalist
- MD state cupFinalist (Three years)
- Jefferson Cup VA Champions,
- Bethesda Thanksgiving Tournament Finalist
- Region 1Colonial League Champions
- Discovery CupMD Champions
- Maryland ODP& DDP
- Academy ofthe Holy Cross Highschool (WCAC Conference)
Collegiate/Professional Playing Experience:
Methodist University Women’s Soccer:
- 2017: Lead the team to a USA South Championship &First NCAA appearance since 1995, second team all-conference, scored the goal to take the lead in the quarter finals, Team captain, Team MVP, AcademicAll-Conference Team
- 2016: Started all 17 games for the Monarchs, led the team with eight goals, seven assists and 23 points.
- Named Second Team USA South All-Conference, earned USA South Women’s Soccer Player of the Week, logged at least one point in 10 games
- 2015: Made 14 starts in 19 games for the Monarchs, tied for team lead in points (16) and goals (7), recorded two assists on the year , scored the game-winning goal in a 3-1 victory against Covenant, registered a hat trick in a 9-0 win against Mary Baldwin, collected a goal and an assisting a 6-0 victory against Huntingdon.
- 2014: The only freshman to see playing time in all 20contests, earned 15 starts, tallied two goals and one assist, was named to the2014-15 USA South Academic All-Conference team.
- USA Women’s National Team/ FC Barcelona
- Playing Soccer
- Listening to music
Why did you choose to become a coach?
Shortly after my college career ended, I was missing soccer more than I had ever had. I thought to myself that coaching would be one of the best ways to stay in the game I love. I knew I wanted to train and coach girls to be their absolute best on and off the field. I was and still am very excited to share my soccer wisdom with young female soccer players to help them become the best versions of themselves. Coaching is a stress relief and something I will continue for a very long time.